Sunday, August 12, 2012

Jan Scholz

I was told by a photographer to look at the work of Jan Scholz. Gorgeous, timeless work. Here are some of my favorites:

I love the sadness in her face and where her arms lay.

Between the sweater and her soft curls, I just want to pet her. Lol. Plus, her face is both strong and soft at the same time.

I relate to this girl, maybe because I wear a ponytail at that height, and touch my forehead a lot.

The girl in this photo and the next, I also can relate to. She looks like a child in adult clothing. That's how I feel, too. She looks lost in the second picture. I love it.

 


 
This picture is also childish (perhaps because the vegetation is the same height as the girl is), but also still strong.

The girl in the two photos below is also beautiful.




No comments:

Post a Comment